Sunday, April 02, 2006

Embassy Suites Federal Prison

It's day two of my incarceration. All attempts to escape have failed. I made it out the front door and kept making left turns. I walked for an hour and it seemed like I was going in circles. I must make peace with my situation. The walls are closing in on me. Why do they subject me to this torture. They have given me a TV, but it only plays women's golf and "The Wedding Planner" over and over. They are all powerful -- last night at around 2 AM, they stole an hour of my life. They where able to change the time on my cell phone and my computer, but not my watch. I'm on to them, I KNOW. The Warden had a reception down in the mess hall. It was OK, they fed me chicken wings in an attempt to lull me into submission. I will resist, I will stay strong. Word is that I will be released tomorrow night, but I know it's just a transfer to another facility.

Will it ever end.

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Rev. Diesel said...

I have been selected as your contact. I will keep this brief.

You will indeed be transfered to another facility tomorrow, one with heightened security measures. You can expect the works: a Gideans Bible for every cell, a lovely view of the turnpike, an available swimming pool with no end of children clustered around it. The staff have all been imported from Guatamala, so above all DO NOT RESIST OPENLY!

They mean to break you my friend. Show them they are succeeding, and their guard will naturally drop. Then we can move in. May I suggest any future communications be kept to cryptic and quirky mentionables, in case they are monitoring your file transfers. Keep the faith.

[THIS COMMENT WILL "ERROR 440" IN FIVE SECONDS]

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Unique said...

I like your blog title. It reminds me of a favorite 'old saying' - "They'll never see it from 30,000 feet in the air"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home